Project Coordination for Administrative Professionals
January 31 2020 12:00 pm to March 31 2020 12:00 am
March 18 2020, 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
February 4 2020 8:00 pm
Who Should Attend
Face it, you didn’t study project management, yet, you’re being asked to run small to medium sized projects while you learn on your feet. Save yourself the frustration and mistakes of learning while you go by attending this program designed specifically for administrative professionals running projects as part of their job description.
This workshop provides a unique and simplified look at the field of project management and demonstrates many skills that can be used immediately. You’ll learn practical, proven techniques for running any project thrown your way.
This session will focus on:
- What’s involved with project management from the admin perspective
- Understanding stakeholders, sponsors, leaders and members
- Key skills of project management: vision, direction, technique, analysis and approach
- The project management life cycle
- Tips and tools for project...