Business Professional Development Program: Coach – January 2018 to December 2018
Who Should Attend
The Business Professional Development Program is a premier learning program for employees who deliver services to Member business owners across the credit union system.
The program’s design accommodates employees at all levels of experience and tenure regardless of role including partners from; Cash Management, Credit Risk and Underwriting.
The responsibilities of the coach in the Business Professional Development Program are as follows:
- To guide and support their participant for the duration of the program
- Meet with their participant once a month and review their progress
- Interact in the community of practice regularly with both the program participants and the program manager
- Attend quarterly coach virtual sessions
- Be responsive and engaged in regular communication and feedback with the program manager
The four coach’s sessions are designed to assist coaches in their...(See More)