Blockchain and Digital Assets
May 8 2019 3:00 pm to July 12 2019 11:50 pm
July 17 2019, 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
June 26 2019 11:50 pm
Who Should Attend
The learning outcomes include:
- What is BlockChain and what is the difference between Digital Ledger Technology, Blockchain, Digital Assets, Crypto Currencies and Distributed ledgers?
- How the technology changes the competitive landscape.
- The current and future uses of the technology in related financial industries.
- The cultural and demographic forces at work in this space.
- The opportunities and risks presented by this technology.
- The latest news on BlockChain within the Institutional Financial arena.